- Animal ID#: A748356
- Dog Name: Angie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am very human motivated and driven and really live to please my peeps. I am considered a Velcro dog, meaning I love being with my people and want nothing more than to be by your side. I do have some anxiety when left alone so going to a home that wants me to be outside alone would not work best for me. Consistency and schedules are my sort of gig. Boy do I love a routine. I am a gorgeous gal who just adores people, so if you want to hang out with me I really want to hang out with you!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Meeting Dogs at the ShelterThe shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offersadoption counseling via emailfor large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal