- Animal ID#: A748606
- Dog Name: Misty
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total marshmallow and I am trying so very hard to find my courage in the shelter environment but it sure is hard in all this chaos and loud noise. I am absolutely lovely in every way and would thrive in a home that is calm and loving. I am gentle in every way and would love a family that will treat me the same! Meet me today and fall in love, I may just crawl right on to your lap for cuddles.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: I am working on building confidence with other dogs and not run away
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building
Misty is one pretty gal and has a personality to match!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal