- Animal ID#: A667248
- Dog Name: Sammy
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a talkative girl full of spice and a whole lot of goodness! I was born to be with people because there is nothing that makes me happier. I am the perfect blend of energy and chill as my energy is short lived and then it is cuddle and sunbathing time. I am affectionate, silly, and full of personality, I am one unhappy girl in my kennel so look for the one pitching a fit trying to get your attention, pick me!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation, My play is short lived
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal