- Animal ID#: A749041
- Dog Name: Klay
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I have all paws crossed that a very special family will come forward and adopt me and my friend Larry together. We have been together as long as I can remember and we would love to keep it that way. We hope our owner is ok as we were found as strays together but it is said we look like we were well-loved and cared for. We are used to a home and a family and we don’t know why we are in a chaotic loud shelter. We know there are so many special people out there with great hearts willing to give us a chance, we just hope they choose us soon. I am affectionate, smart, gentle, and mannerly. I have lovely manners and am just an all-around awesome boy. If awesome works for you then choose me, PLEASE!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal