- Animal ID#: A748899
- Dog Name: Sonic
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a smart cookie who has handsome as they come! I would love to have my mental needs much just as much as my physical needs. I can be independent and don’t need to be by your side at all times, and would love some property to explore and get my zoomies on. I am really not into all that touchy feely business, I enjoy being with people but I am also good with doing my own thing. I am one cool dude, come and see for yourself.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and prefer to be the only dog in the home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): no children
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal