- Animal ID#: A747675
- Dog Name: Mathilda
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a working girl, and I am smart so I insist on an active family who is willing and interested in engaging with me. I am affectionate and enjoy attention but I am a ball of spice so when I want something I know how to ask for it. I require daily walks that include some obedience work, play sessions at home with my people, and a yard to get my zoomies on. What I don’t enjoy is being calm, relaxed and left outdoors all day. I am ready to leave today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful male dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): No young children
Watch this silly girl go!!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal