- Animal ID#: A749338
- Dog Name: Holts
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one good looking guy who is the complete package, looks and brains! I want to please my people because putting a smile on my person’s face is amazing and makes me all sorts of happy. Cuddling, well of course! I am a fun-loving guy who is all about fun, silly, happy and cuddling. If this sounds like something you want to add to your life than take me home today.
- Have a dog? Let’s talk, I have shown to do best with female dogs, all food must be given separately
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
- I am a great dog but please keep in mind: no small dogs, no cats
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal