- Animal ID#: A749733
- Dog Name: Lil Kim
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am sleek, I am beautiful, I am smart, I think I should be yours! I am all about the good times, not much rocks my boat or gets me down….other than being in the shelter of course and not having a family of my own. I am a happy go-lucky gal who insists on seeing the good in situations, the glass is always half full with me in your life so what are you waiting for?! I am sure to add smiles and joy to any family so hop in that car and head to the shelter for ME.
- In-home information: Crate trained, housebroken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
Check out this little piglet and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal