- Animal ID#: A749734
- Dog Name: Marky Mark
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk and live to please my people, snuggle, or play with some toys. I am easy breezy to please, in-door living is my thing! Snuggle time is absolutely my thing! I am affectionate and a whole lot of fun to have around so if fun and love is your thing, I am the canine pal for you!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal