- Animal ID#: A750071
- Dog Name: Ruger
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am all about good times, fun, and PLAY! I like to get the party started and keep the good times rolling, relaxation is for after a day of fun with my family and canine pals. I would really enjoy a home with a canine pal to romp around with and then finish my day off cuddling with the family. If fun, laughing and adventure is your thing than I am the guy for you. Bring a toy or two and lets get our play on.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs, I am not a fan of unaltered males
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
Check out this handsome boy Ruger and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal