- Animal ID#: A750235
- Dog Name: Caz
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a brindle beaut, chiseled to perfection with a loving personality for the slam dunk! I am all about my people, and don’t feel there’s any other worthier mission in life than to please. I enjoy walks, Netflix, snuggling, some more snuggling, and being by your side. I am a softy at times, but boy am I happy when someone shows at my kennel, best time of the day ever. I am so ready to go home, just open the door and let’s begin our adventure together!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal