- Animal ID#: A748977
- Dog Name: Kaiser
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Just look into my eyes, you should now be hooked and ready to take me home today! Humans weren’t too kind to me in the past, especial men, so I tend to cower and shy away at times when first meeting but I am trying hard to be a brave boy! I want to forget about the past and move on to family pet life where I will be treated like a loved pet. I am very sweet, very soft, really want to please, and working on building confidence. I have a silly tail you must see for yourself. Please give me a chance, let’s meet, I am such an amazing awesome guy, there’s no leaving me behind.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: A total marshmallow who needs some confidence building
Kaiser is one precious soul! Sweet, soft and amazing! Check him out!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal