- Animal ID#: A749330
- Dog Name: Sammy
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 9 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I have heard the word senior before in the same sentence as my name and I just don’t believe it one bit. I am so full of life and I am described as youthful and young at heart. I love people, am well behaved and have wonderful manners. I came to the shelter as one sharp cookie who already knew many commands because family living is all I know. I am not sure why I am at the shelter but I need to get to home living asap. I love getting my zoomies on, walks, and play time with my people. Meet me today, you will fall in love for sure.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal