- Animal ID#: A751687
- Dog Name: Brennan
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I have the most adorable face and precious trot you have ever seen! I do have a neurological issue and at times will wobble when I walk but it’s no big thing and won’t affect my ability to be an awesome pet. After a little playtime, all I want is to curl up on the couch next to my person and I am perfectly happy to hang out and be cozy. I am just as adorable as they come but you meet me for yourself!
- In-home information: Housebroken, crate trained, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated – I take treats gently
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Take a peek at sweet Brennan gettin’ his play on!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal