- Animal ID#: A752025
- Dog Name: Henry
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one squishy tan and cream boy with the most lovable face ever! I love my people and cuddles are the best thing ever! As long as my humans are involved I am up for any adventure or just hanging around the house relaxing with my peanut butter stuffed Kong! I love playing fetch and teasing you with my toys because what’s more fun than a game of you can’t get me?! I love the kids in my foster home, they are sweet and respectful with me and I am gentle and respectful with them too. I am one totally amazing boy who has had a rough start at things but am sooo ready to cherished family companion. I will give you a life full of snuggles, cuddles, and happiness!
- In home information: House broken, crate trained, I have successfully lived with children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks fantastic on leash and checks in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling – anywhere, anytime — all day if I could
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn, wants to please
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, likes to play and relax
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat and human motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, lay down, fetch, and I am working on stay. I know my bed is for relaxing, and I will lay on a dog bed in whatever room my humans are in.
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite, play and snuggles both work
- I am a very special dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I would like to take new situations slow as there are a lot of things in the world I am not familiar with. I love my foster people so much but am working on being brave when home alone.
Henry loves his toys!
Check out this sweet boy sleeping with his foster mom!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal