- Animal ID#: A751515
- Dog Name: Ludo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a blue teddy bear who is affectionate and loving and full of awesome goodness. I am always smiling and down with whatever is on the agenda and I will have a smile on my face. You do not want to miss out on me and all the fun I will bring to your family. Meet me today and no way you will be leaving me behind!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks best with gentle leader, email our adoption team for more info
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal