- Animal ID#: A751943
- Dog Name: Fez
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am one furry and silly nut. I enjoy to get my play and fun on because life is too great to watch it go by in a kennel! I am adventurous and all about good time so whatever you have on the agenda I say lets do it! Couch time and Netflix – no thanks! Let’s play fetch, or go for a jog, as long as it’s fun I am signing myself up! If fun and adventure are your thing then I am your guy.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
- I am a great dog but am a special adoption, please email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support if you are serious about adopting me.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal