- Animal ID#: A753089
- Dog Name: Bubbles
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am super stressed at the shelter and miserable without my people. I am told that I must have been someone’s pet because I look well loved and very well fed and no one knows why I am having to look for a new family now. I am so in to people and my foster mom says I love blankets and am such an amazing cuddler and love everyone I meet. I am gentle, precious and sweet as pie. I was miserable in a kennel, companionship is my favorite. I’m learning the command “lay down” and love my walks. More than anything, I want to get back to family living so please come meet me and see if we make a connection. I will snuggle right up to you first meet, affection is my middle name!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal