- Animal ID#: A752901
- Dog Name: Kevin
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 12 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one special guy who is looking for one special family willing to give me an end of life I deserve more than anything. I am a senior but I am deserving of love and a wonderful home. I am easy breezy and require very little. I enjoy short walks, treats, and lots of couch time. I could use to put on a few pounds and some basic TLC. I am a lovely boy and gentle in every way. make a holiday miracle come true for me!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal