- Animal ID#: A752465
- Dog Name: Paul
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk who’s got manners to impress and I am pretty chill as well. If low key dogs are your thing….well then I am your guy. I am easy to please, don’t require much and am ready for a family of my own. I am not super needy and don’t always need to be by your side as I have a independant side as well. I am easy breezy fella who wants a bed and warm place to sleep and a family that loves me. Not much right? Well I am just that easy, so don’t let me pass you by!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Shake
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal