- Animal ID#: A752400
- Dog Name: Lily
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am all about snuggles, and people, and some more snuggles. I am one squishy lady who is affectionate but a total marshmallow who is a little bit of a scaredy cat. I do well with structure and order, chaos can be overwhelming to me. I do have a silly and playful side once I get to know you and I do warm up quickly. I was just a mama dog and all my pups were adopted so now I am on my own and really hoping a family chooses me soon because I certainly deserve it! Head on over so we can cuddle today and I can go to a home where I belong. I willingly sleep in my crate and I love a morning jog to get the day started! I’m also potty trained – yay me!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal