- Animal ID#: A753388
- Dog Name: Trevor
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: With these gorgeous looks how can you not choose me – hubba hubba! I am full of surprises as I can be all sorts of silly and at times am a relaxed chill sort of guy. I do have an easy-going side as long as I get my physical needs met then it easy breezy time. I am so ready to say goodbye to shelter life and spend time with people in a home where I belong. I want to please and I was made to impress, give me a chance because being kenneled does not help me show my good side.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal