- Animal ID#: A753693
- Dog Name: Benson
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one happy-go-lucky guy who never stops wiggling, my tail is always wagging even when I sit! I can be shy at first but once I warm up I am as cute and cuddly as they come. I thrive on encouragement and really light up when I know my people are happy with me. I am always smiling with my precious slight under-bite and my ears perk up in the most adorable way when I am interested in something. I really want to please and I never turn down a smooch. I am a true marshmallow and one gorgeous hunk. I am awesome goodness and would love to be in a home surrounded by a loving family so I can cuddle, play and trot my wiggle butt. You don’t want to miss out on me, trust me!
- In-home information: Crate trained, housebroken,
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy, working on loose leash walking and checking in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, couch time is my favorite
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, working on down
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow, wants to be the center of your attention and will give you a paw or two when I wants some love, life is fun with both people and canine pals
Benson is in foster. Email an application to us at email@example.com to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal