- Animal ID#: A753349
- Dog Name: Kuma
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a lady, one who is experienced, well-mannered, gentle and lovely in every way. I am not a fan of crazy chaos and appreciate order. I do get silly and enjoy to get my run on but once I get all my willies out I am an easy-going type of gal. I enjoy my play time and then it is time to sunbathe, relax and watch Netflix. I am that perfect medium blend of energy that will keep you on your toes but I never go overboard nor does it last for too long. I am was once in a home but my owner never picked me up and I have no clue why I am in a shelter. I deserve to be back in a home where I belong. Can you make that happen today?!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Email an application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal