- Animal ID#: A751989
- Dog Name: River
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a red hot babe who is well mannered in every way. I am one smart cookie and love working for my people. I came in with my BFF but she got adopted so it must be my turn right?! I am all about my people, human motivated and driven. I would never dream of passing up a cuddle session, and I love laying a few wet kisses on my people as well. Looking for a people-please low key type of gal then I am the perfect fit. I don’t require much, couch, food, cuddle sessions here and there, walks, and some more cuddle sessions. Easy breezy.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Email an application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal