- Animal ID#: A752198
- Dog Name: Aksel
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I was a house pet for a month and then landed back at the shelter due to finances….well darn, because I sure do love being with people and this kennel life just doesn’t suit me! I am a young playful, silly ham who loves being the center of attention. I got the wiggles and boy do I love to get my zoomies on! I am all about fun and adventure and would love to find a family that feels the same. I would love to be with a happy fun family who I can make laugh with all my silly antics and bubbly personality. Come and meet me today and see for yourself just how grand and awesome I really am!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
Email an application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal