- Animal ID#: A753624
- Dog Name: Kyle
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am gentle and soft in every way. I really want to please and I am a total marshmallow. Once I know you I really come out of my shell and you will see a glimpse of my silly side, I tend to be shy at first, some say I am just being close to wrap you around my little paw. I am a total hunk and a wonderful blend of playful and chill, I guess you could say I got it all. I am easy to please and I really am not a needy boy. Looking for a young guy who is on the low-key easy to please side I am definitely the one for you. Meet me today, there’s no denying my gorgeous looks and lovely personality.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Email an application to us at email@example.com to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal