- Animal ID#: A753864
- Dog Name: Misty
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a little spit fire full of personality in a compact body! I am all about the good times, fun and silly. I am a playful girl with a splash of sass. I am as adorable as they come with my egg-shaped face and and wiggle butt. I am a happy-go-lucky gal who will go with the flow so car rides, a game of tug, jogs, you name it, I am up for it. I am a total rock star, so meet me today.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have lived with young children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need to be kept separate when feeding
Email an application to us at email@example.com to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal