- Animal ID#: A714942
- Dog Name: Milo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk and an all around awesome boy! I am a pretty miserable in my kennel and I drool a whole bunch and because of that people tend to laugh when they walk by my kennel. I really enjoy being with my people but for the most part go with the flow. I have a playful side but come across a little serious at the shelter, don’t believe it though because when I am out of my kennel I am all wiggles and an affectionate guy. I am smart and a total pleaser. I did have an owner but she would leave me outside all day so I went looking for her, she didn’t come looking for me so it’s my time to be part of a family. Let’s make that happen today.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal