- Animal ID#: A753623
- Dog Name: Roger
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I was made to please my people. I am one smart cookie and I really enjoy learning and working for treats! I would love a home looking for a dog that wants to be by their side, a loyal smart and very handsome boy. I am affectionate but totally down to sit by your side majestically as nothing makes me more proud than to be side by side with my people. Come and meet me today and please get me out of my kennel, I am not a happy guy when in my kennel, I belong in a home, asap!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Thrives on mental stimulation
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal