- Animal ID#: A754049
- Dog Name: Chuck
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one major hunk, serious hubba hubba alert! I am a major teddy bear who is lovable, kissable and a total wiggle butt. I am a marshmallow and if I think I made my person unhappy I drop to the ground and lay flat like a pancake until I think all is ok in the world again. I am awesome amazing goodness who is ready to be your family pet so come and meet me today, I just might try to crawl in your lap…..I am a lap dog right?! Time to add an awesome hunk to your family please choose me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal