- Animal ID#: A754370
- Dog Name: Duke
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Well hubba hubba folks just take a look at my gorgeous coloring and face. I am a people-pleaser and I do enjoy being with my people. I am affectionate, smart, and up for just about anything if I am with my person. I am handler focused and always up for an adventure. If a people-pleaser family pet is what you want in your life then I am your guy, meet me today and I promise to do my best to put a smile on your face daily!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal