- Animal ID#: A754444
- Dog Name: Rita
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I am one sassy gal who is ready to be pampered and treated like the princes I definitely act like I am. Let’s discuss the obvious – yes I was used over and over for breeding, total bummer but that will not be the case anymore so I insist we move on and only discuss my amazing future. I am not a fan of kennel living at all, I want to be out and about with my people. I am a total nut, know how to work my good looks and just wiggle wherever I go. I am as adorable as they come, just look at me, get in your car and snatch me up today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal