- Animal ID#: A754094
- Dog Name: Xena
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a beauty queen and I mean like Miss America watch out, I am smart, gorgeous, gentle, and well-mannered. Basically I am the complete package and ready to be part of a family that wants their pet to be part of the family because I couldn’t imagine it being any other way, can you?! Looking for a family pet that will sit by your side, let’s be real, I really want to be on your lap. I don’t let much rock my boat, have a smile on my face, but nothing would make me happier than to be in a home of my own. Kennel life is not my thing and definitely doesn’t show my best side – I am more than ready to show you in a home how amazing I am.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal