Zeppo has been at the shelter for several months and desperately in need of a break. Some things to know about Zeppo: ” He would do best as the only dog in the home ” No young children, 12 and older ” Uses a gentle leader when he walks due to leash reactivity but performs well on his gear” Is very affectionate and on the low-key side ” Really wants to be an indoor family pet and has shown to be very relaxed when out of the shelter. Please visit our foster page to learn more and fill out an application.
- Animal ID#: A754633
- Dog Name: Zeppo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a little nugget who is full of personality. I am a hilarious guy, I know how to put on the charm for my people and promise to make you smile with all my silly antics. I am smart and enjoy learning. I love being with people and really enjoy being by their side, so if having a dog by your side is your thing check me out! I am as adorable as they come and look like a chocolate brownie, some see for yourself.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Email an application to us at email@example.com to start the online adoption counseling process.
Some of our awesome volunteers took Zeppo on a day trip, it’s safe to say he thoroughly enjoyed himself.
Meeting Dogs at the Shelter
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal