- Animal ID#: A755048
- Dog Name: Leigh
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: You want to keep a smile on your face, then bring me home today! I am a lovable, mannerly, totally awesome sausage that wants to complete my golden years in style. I am 10 yrs young and full of it! I love being with my people, easy to please, and easy-going. Looking for a loving and awesome canine companion that will speak to your heart, then I am definitely the man for you!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal