- Animal ID#: A755047
- Dog Name: Timmy Tugboat
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a compact nugget but I have a big personality. I am as adorable as they come, affectionate, mannerly, squishable and kissable. I have the best squishy face that people fall in love with at first look, I can’t help I am irresistible. I don’t let much rock my boat so I will go with the flow, I am an easy going easy to please type of guy so what are you waiting for?!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal