- Animal ID#: A754962
- Dog Name: Honey
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one super soft marshmallow gal that can be very shy and a little on the timid side at first but after some time I am a super silly, zoomie loving, playful girl! I really want to please and I will crumble if I think I have upset you in any way. I know I will thrive in a home environment where I work on being a courageous and silly gal. I am very gentle and quite lovely in so many ways please see all I have to offer and my potential because I want nothing more than a family of my own.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal