- Animal ID#: A755188
- Dog Name: Rocker
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a mature, mannerly, awesome guy and boy do I not like being at the shelter. Everyone is pretty sure I was a house dog and insists I get back to being a house dog asap! I enjoy playing with toys, belly rubs, walks, belly rubs, and some more belly rubs. I enjoy being with people and that is really all I want and need to wiggle and smile my way through life. I am gentle and smart and learn quickly. I am not a fan of crazy chaotic business, order and routine is what I like….do you? I am one of those guys who fits right in immediately like I was always meant to be there. I am an easy keep so if easy breezy is your thing check me out! Got a couch? Need Rocker!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal