- Animal ID#: A755760
- Dog Name: Trix
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I came in with my best friend who was adopted and since then I have been very scared and sad. I think the shelter is super scary and I am struggling to come out of my shell. People are my everything and I do enjoy being close to them and I am gentle in every way. I an very low-key and very easy to please. I will flourish in a home where I bet I will find my courage which will help me find my silly also. I am a total marshmallow who is easy to please as being by your side makes my world. I would really like to go home today and put all this scary and sad behind me….come meet me today and see for yourself how lovely and gentle I am in every way!
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal