- Animal ID#: A755946
- Dog Name: Cupid
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a heart-throb, so if cute, awesome boys are your thing then I am for you! I am super into my people and pleasing them is definitely my thing. I am one smart cookie but more than anything I am a people pleaser and am human focused. I love learning, love playing, and love getting my zoomies on. I do lack some confidence and tend to act more tough than I am, so know that deep down I lack confidence. Although I am still a pup I am not one of those hyper ones, I am pretty even mix of playful and chill – a super catch, so pick me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs, nervous around dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Shake
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal