- Animal ID#: A756033
- Dog Name: Peewee
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a stud muffin and total rock star! Not much rocks my boat, new situations, meeting people, chaos, bring it all as I just take it all in stride. I am a happy boy who always has a smile on my face and a wiggle in my butt! I am all about fun, snuggles, play, hey I am down with it all as long as my people say so. Looking for a happy adorable ham then I am your guy. Don’t let me pass you by, I am so ready for a family of my own and will wiggle my way right in your heart.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal