- Animal ID#: A755607
- Dog Name: Cherry
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a bouncy playful girl who is not a fan of a kennel life one bit. Once I choose my people they become my favorite ever and I love being with them. I am a bouncy girl and I do love to give hugs, probably not the best quality with my size but sometimes I just can’t help myself sometimes. My most favorite thing ever when you are my person is to roll over for belly for rubs, they are the best ever! Want a gorgeous belly rub loving gal, then schedule an appointment to meet me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be selective when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): No young children
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal