- Animal ID#: A756000
- Dog Name: Nyla
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: When I arrived at the shelter I had not experienced human touch nor have I ever been on leash before and that resulted in me screaming over touch and leash work but I am doing so much better now! I will take a few steps on leash and I am starting to enjoy being pet. I enjoy being with other canines and will lay right next to their side, I don’t engage in play yet but with some more time I know I will. I need a very special family that will put the time necessary for me to continue to grow. I am a beautiful pup who is looking for a beautiful family that is ready to take me home and enjoy the process of watching me flourish. Please email the team today for more information.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs, soon I will be a normal playful pup
- Walk Rating: I will take a few steps for now on leash
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Not quite normal puppy energy yet
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: working on touch
- Personality: Working on building confidence
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow, loud noises and sudden movements can be scary, touch and leash work
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal