- Animal ID#: A755854
- Dog Name: Tilly
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a cutie patootie who is as soft as a marshmallow and gentle in every way. I was found out in the field where I was living with my BFF Wilmer. He gives me lots of confidence to be close to him but I am working on building my own confidence and can be adopted with Wilmer or on my own. I take some time to warm up and I really want someone to take the time to build me up and see all my potential. I want to be a family pet, I just need a special family willing to give me a shot. There is support and resources available if you choose me so please give me a chance and email our adoption counseling team today!! I am a loving, affectionate amazing girl!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs, When I warm up I do engage in play
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Working on confidence building
- Personality: Working on coming out of my shell and building confidence
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow, loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal