- Animal ID#: A756448
- Dog Name: Dolphin
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am a family man and just plain miserable at the shelter being kenneled, it is so stressful for me! I am gentle in every way and all I want is to be close to my people. I am an easy keep and don’t require much, let me sit by your side, let me be part of the family, that’s all. I am adorable, gentle, precious, squishy, and a boy who loves some snuggles. If a family man is your kind of thing then you will want to adopt me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal