- Animal ID#: A756364
- Dog Name: Rachel
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Who doesn’t fall for a chocolate-brown brindle lady full of silly goodness! I am full of sugar and spice, zoomies and chill, I am just a fabulous blend of everything fun, playful who insists on ending it all with a fabulous snuggle session. I love being with people, I enjoy my canine pals, I just do my best to find the happy in the situations I face. I am lovely in every way and ready to go home, so give me freedom ride home today!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal