- Animal ID#: A746122
- Dog Name: Zeus
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Just take a look at me with my gorgeous white coat and puppy-dog eyes, I am irresistible! I am not a fan of kennel life and I don’t show well in my kennel or behind any barrier because I really act up and pitch a fit. I am an affectionate boy and at times tend to be a little shy but I come out of my shell quickly. I love running the zoomies and you can take a look at that in my video. I am a playful boy who bonds quickly with my people. There is a team of folks you can email that will provide the support necessary to assist with my success in a home so feel free to reach out to them for more details!
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal