- Animal ID#: A756374
- Dog Name: Reiko
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a party animal that loves to have fun, you name it I am ready and eager to try it. Not much rocks my boat and I always looking to make the best of all situations thrown my way. I am playful, silly, fun-loving goofball. I would love to be part of the family and especially a family that loves wiggly goofballs like myself. A few people have dubbed me Moose, they feel that name fits me much butter. I am a total hunk and ready to go home today, I am not happy in my kennel but let’s go to a play yard and you can throw the ball for me. Let’s get our play on and snatch me up today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal