- Animal ID#: A757257
- Dog Name: Boy
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am gorgeous, just absolutely gorgeous and I know it! I am a gentle giant and I will nuzzle into you to show my affection. I really enjoy being petted but I am not a pushy boy and don’t need to be by your side all the time. I have an independent side as well. I enjoy taking dips in the kiddie pool at the shelter and would love to continue that practice in my new home. I have nice greeting manners with people and really am an easy-going boy. I would enjoy a yard to roam in and going for walks. If gorgeous easy-going not too pushy guys are your thing than snatch me up today! I am ready to be family companion and will gladly jump in to the car today. You will want to meet me asap, I won’t be here for long!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal